Sigedoc develops and provides advanced technologies for extracting and indexing data from scanned documents.
These two processes to facilitate the use of classifying data intelligently and automatically to make information more accessible to the end user. Both processes are part of the scanning process.
The Indexing and data extraction services can be combined with another service such as document management. This service is available to any scanning process: high, medium and low volume.
The benefits of extracting and indexing scanned documents:
- Data classification in function of type of information or documentation (metadata)
- Search Optimization
- Access and share information more effectively
Incoming Document Management
Active Document Management
We offer our clients the following technologies:
- The Optical Character Recognition (OCR): it is to extract the textual content in order to change it.
- The Optical Mark Recognition: This is to enable the automation of enveloping with a labeling system.
- The Optical Character Recognition Manuscripts: these extract textual content manuscript.
- Reading Automatic Document Recognition (ADR): This is to segment and extract, using optical character recognition (OCR), text information in scanned documents.
- Intelligent Document Recognition (IDR)
- Recognition of printed characters in magnetic ink (MICR)
- Barcodes recognition
- Documents Separators (patch codes)
- Importing data from other systems
- Screen scraping
All extraction and indexing services are supported by equipment of the most recognized brands of scanning software and document management solutions in the industry such as Iris, Kofax Therefore, Kodak-Alaris and IBML. In addition, it allows us to offer our customers a wide range of complementary services and solutions that add value to each project.
Scanning Equipment and Software
Scanning services and document management
We have a highly specialized scanning and document management team that can be involved at different stages of the indexation and data extraction process, temporarily or permanently depending on the needs of the project.
Document management technicians
Document management profesionnals
Document management consultants
Clerks dedicated to the physical preparation of documents
Clerks dedicated to scanning operations
Clerks dedicated to data entry
Document management analyst