Sigedoc-UltraSecret, is a fast and safe service available to all our customers whether for governmental or private organizations.
From collect time, team Sigedoc is responsible of boxes and their contents. This process is done through a rigorous methodology that ensures that any document is overlooked or misplaced. Then, the boxes are delivered to one secure scanning facility so the information is still governed by safety standards and document traceability.
All our drivers are employees of Sigedoc, each driver profile had been checked its criminal antecedents and personal references. Sigedoc drivers are specially trained in safety and subject to the strictest secrecy. Sigedoc staff supervises the loading and locking of every truck. Every UltraSecret truck is semi-armored, unmarked and locked at all times. Also includes fire extinguishers and are meticulously maintained. Before moving documents from customer site to any Sigedoc's scanning center, Sigedoc makes a detailed inventory that is then checked to ensure the arrival of every document. This inventory is manual and electronic ensuring traceability of all documentation taken by us.
Sigedoc carries a wide range of confidential documents, such as patient records, financial records, legal documents every day. With our system of quality control and our operational procedures, we guarantee a confidential document transportation.
- Ensure full control over the volume of documents to be scanned
- Hire a transportation service providing document security and traceability
- Access a central document scanning (CNSS) equipped with the latest technology and advanced security system
- Combine this service with a wide range of scanning solutions and services
Team Sigedoc can operate from Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM for document removal and return to client after scanning.
At Sigedoc we transport all types of confidential documents. Some of the sizes and types of materials that we carry and digitize:
- Financial Documents
- Large format documents
- Legal records
- Medical Records
- Active files
- Archival documents
We offer a transport service for the following geographical zones:
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- British Colombia
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
We suggest you send your documents securely to the scanning centers and our centers to your premises.
- This service is available Monday to Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM as part of a term of regular scanning.
- For specific mandates requiring a short intervention, our transportation services may occur every day, including weekends, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.